Products used in this recipe
A colorful vegetable stir fry with sweet chili sauce and cilantro, served over brown rice.
|2 fl ounces||Vegetable oil|
|5 cups||Simplot Simple Goodness™: Kyoto Vegetable Blend 6/2.5lb|
|5 cups||Simplot Simple Goodness™: Midori Vegetable Blend 6/2.5lb|
|1 cup||Scrambled eggs, finely chopped|
|30 ounces||Protein of choice (chicken, tofu, beef, etc.)|
|5 cups||Simplot Good Grains™: Brown Rice, IQF 1/40lb|
|2 cups||Sweet chili sauce|
|1/2 cup||Low sodium soy sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Cilantro, fresh, chopped|
- In a large pan/kettle/skillet add in vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add in both vegetable blends and brown rice. Cook until warm.
- Add scrambled eggs cook for one minute.
- Add in protein and cook until hot.
- Pour in low sodium soy sauce and sweet chili sauce. Cook and stir until well incorporated and mixture reaches temperature of 165F.
- Reserve for service. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.