Products used in this recipe
Yield: 10 Servings (22 ounces )
Wide and crisp, nothing’s better with heavy dips than Conquest® Crispy Potato Strips. This lasagna dip impresses with marinara, Ricotta, Mozzarella, fresh basil and parsley.
|1.875 pounds||Simplot Conquest®: Crispy Potato Strips 1"|
|1 pound||Ricotta cheese|
|12 ounces||Bolognese sauce|
|10 ounces||Mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|½ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|8 ounces||Marinara sauce|
|6 leaves||Basil, fresh|
|2 Tbsp||Flat leaf italian parsley, chopped|
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Simplot Conquest® Crispy Strips according to cooking instructions on the packaging.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese and Bolognese sauce. Stir until well incorporated.
- In an oven safe casserole dish, spoon the Ricotta mixture and spread evenly.
- Pour marinara sauce over mixture.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese over sauce.
- Bake in a 350°F convection oven until internal temperature of 165°F is reached and cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and let sit for two minutes.
- Garnish with whole basil leaves and chopped parsley.
- Serve alongside fried Simplot Conquest® Crispy Strips for dipping.