Products used in this recipe
Yield: 25.0 Servings (6.0 oz)
|12 oz||Cheddar cheese, shredded|
|2 can||Cheddar soup concentrate (10 oz.)|
|16 oz||Ham, diced|
|16 fl oz||Milk|
|8 oz||Red pepper, diced|
|32 oz||Simplot Simple Goodness™: Broccoli Florets, IQF 12/32oz|
|3 lb||Simplot Traditional: Shredded Hash Browns 6/3lb|
|1/2 tsp||White pepper|
- • Preheat oven to 400°F.
- • Spray full-size shallow hotel pan with non-stick spray, or use pan liner.
- • To make sauce, melt butter in sauce pan. Add flour a little at a time, mixing well; heat until mixture begins to bubble. Reduce heat to medium-low. Slowly whisk in milk and add soup. Season with salt and pepper. Heat mixture until it reaches a boil and then remove from heat.
- • In a large bowl, mix the hash browns with the broccoli, diced ham, and red pepper, and 4oz of the shredded cheese. Pour the cheese sauce over the top and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture into the prepared pan and cover.
- • Bake for 50-55 minutes until mixture reaches 165°F.
- • Remove from oven and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- • Return to oven uncovered until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- • Cut pan 5 x 5 for 25 slices and serve immediately.
- • CCP: Hold at 135°F or higher for hot service.