Products used in this recipe
Yield: 10 Servings (7.5 oz)
|10 count||Bread slices, day old, crust removed|
|16 oz||Simplot RoastWorks®: Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Blend 6/2.5lb|
|8 oz||Simplot RoastWorks®: Flame-Roasted Pepper & Onion Blend 6/2.5lb|
|12 oz||Cheddar cheese|
|16 count||Eggs, beaten|
|2 oz||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
- • Cut bread into cubes. Place evenly in a greased baking dish.
- • Sprinkle in Mediterranean blend, Flame-Roasted Peppers and Onions, and shredded cheese.
- • Pour eggs over the top.
- • Bake at 350°F in a conventional oven for 35-45 minutes or until eggs are cooked thoroughly.
- • Remove from oven and let rest for at least 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley. Slice in squares or other shape you desire. Serve.