Products used in this recipe
Yield: 9 Servings (9 oz)
An Italian-style egg dish made with rosemary roasted redskins, spinach, mushrooms, onions and three cheeses, baked to golden brown perfection. How do you say versatile, trendy and satisfying in Italian? Frittata. Ours combines roasted redskins with eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onions and three Italian cheeses. You can bake it in a hotel pan or in individual pans to order. Buon ap-potato.
|10 count||Eggs, large|
|5 fl oz||Milk|
|4 oz||Mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|2 oz||Mushrooms, sliced thin|
|2 oz||Onions, small dice|
|2 oz||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|4 oz||Provolone cheese, shredded|
|40 oz||Simplot RoastWorks®: Roasted Rosemary Redskin Potatoes 6/2.5lb|
|2 oz||Spinach, julienne cut|
|9 count||Basil leaves, fresh|
|3/4 oz||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- • Preheat convection oven to 325F.
- • Spray half sized hotel pan with pan release spray.
- • Using a wire whip, thoroughly blend the eggs and milk in stainless bowl.
- • Combine the potatoes with the remaining ingredients.
- • Place the potato mixture in the half-size hotel pan.
- • Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes.
- • Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until the center is set. Cover as needed to prevent over-browning.
- • Allow the frittata to set for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese and basil leaf.