Products used in this recipe
Yield: 10.0 Servings (12.0 oz.)
|Ghost pepper cheese, shredded||12 oz.|
|Heavy cream||24 fl. oz.|
|Pork belly, smoked, large diced||30 oz.|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Simplot SIDEWINDERS™ Fries: Clear Coated SIDEWINDERS™ Fries 8 Cut||1 bag|
|Simplot Harvest Fresh™ Avocados: Diced Avocado, Frozen 12/2lb||15 oz.|
- • Thaw avocado according to package instructions.
- • Heat cream in a 2-quart saucepan until simmering. Combine cream and cheese in blender. Blend on low until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve warm.
- • For each serving; saute 3 oz of pork belly in a small skillet until hot and lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- • For each serving, prepare 6 oz of SIDEWINDERS™ according to the package directions, drain and transfer to a warm serving dish.
- • Top with 3 fl oz of cheese sauce, pork belly and 1-1/2 oz of avocado.