K-12 Seasoning Recommendations for new Conquest® Crispy Potato Strips
Feb 12, 2020
K-12 Seasoning Recommendations for new Simplot Conquest® Crispy Potato Strips.
Looking for inspiration? Here are some top flavors we recommend:
- Tajin Classico Seasoning - a blend of Chile & Lime
- Popcorn Seasonings like Ranch, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive
- Mrs. Dash Original Salt Free Blend Seasoning
- Classic Italian Pizza Seasoning (Durkee)
- Cinnamon Sugar Seasoning (McCormick)
Deep Fryer Preheat fryer to 345°F. Fill fryer basket half full. Fry for 2½ minutes.
Convection Oven Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange frozen fries in a single layer on sheet pans. Bake for 15 minutes.
Standard Oven Preheat oven to 425°F. Arrange frozen fries in a single layer on sheet pans. Bake for 30 minutes.
Seasonings: To apply, shake seasoning onto hot fries fresh from the oven or fryer for best coverage.
For a healthier dip, replace sour cream with Greek yogurt in any recipe to add protein and less calories.