Products used in this recipe
Yield: 18 Servings (3 oz)
|2 oz||Butter, unsalted, softened|
|2 tbsp||Shallot, minced|
|2 fl oz||Light beer|
|1 tbsp||Garlic, minced|
|2 fl oz||Half & half|
|16 oz||Cream cheese, softened|
|16 oz||Goat cheese, softened|
|as needed||Panko bread crumbs|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|1/2 tbsp||Ground black pepper|
|12 oz||Simplot Simple Goodness™: Kyoto Vegetable Blend 6/2.5lb|
- • In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, shallot, beer, garlic and half & half. Using the paddle attachment, mix until well combined.
- • Add in cream cheese and goat cheese. Mix until well combined.
- • Add in panko until a smooth frosting like texture is achieved.
- • Add in parsley, paprika and black pepper.
- • Place cheese mixture in a baking dish. Spread Kyoto Blend Vegetables around the center of the cheese mixture.
- • Bake in a 375°F conventional oven. Cook until heated through and bubbling on the edges, about 20 minutes.