|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 60 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 45%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Made with top-quality red bell peppers.
- Robust, flame-roasted taste, lightly seasoned.
- Ready for pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, fajitas and more.
- Flame-roasted red bell pepper strips, lightly seasoned, ½" width cut.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Standard Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange peppers in a single layer on baking pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange peppers in a single layer on baking pan. Bake 6 to 10 minutes.
- Griddle: Preheat griddle to 375°F. Spread ¼ cup oil over griddle. Arrange peppers in a thin layer. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, turning as needed for even heating.
- Stove Top: Heat 2 oz. of oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add peppers to very hot oil. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes over high heat, stirring as needed for even heating.
- BISTRO PEPPER BISQUE
- BREAKFAST PIZZA
- BREAKFAST SPOONBREAD BAKE
- BREAKFAST TORTILLA ROLLS
- BRUSCHETTA PUTTANESCA
- CHICKEN & VEGGIE BOWL
- GUASACACA STEAK SANDWICH
- GUILTLESS ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP
- MEDITERRANEAN STRUDEL
- ONION, MUSHROOM, AND RED PEPPER STUFFED ROAST BEEF
- POTATO LASAGNA ITALIANO
|Peppers, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic and Onion, Chili Pepper, Spices, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors.