|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110 Calories from fat 25|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Appetizing: Generous piece size gives excellent piece identity and ideal plate coverage. Quick and Easy: Scratch-made quality with little prep time and no labor–just heat and serve.
- Versatile: Serve as a side dish or use as an ingredient to create your own signature items.
- Seasonings are designed to work in a wide range of cuisines.
- Redskin potatoes cut into 8-cut wedges, then random chunks approximately 1" in length. Oven-roasted and lightly seasoned with a blend of rosemary and other spices.
- Oven roasted and lightly seasoned with a blend of rosemary and other spices.
- Heat and serve.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on pan. Bake for 12 to 17 minutes. For extra crispness, drizzle with 2 oz. of oil before baking.
- Standard Oven: Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. For extra crispness drizzle, with 2 oz. of oil before baking.
- SOLE MIO SPINACH FRITTATA
- STEAK & EGG BREAKFAST SKILLET
- GERMAN ROASTED POTATO SALAD
- ROASTED REDSKIN BLUES
- PESTO POTATO SALAD
- SUNRISE CALZONE
|Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Modified Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Dried Chicken Broth, Dehydrated Garlic, Wine Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Sherry Wine Solids, Corn Syrup, Malic Acid, Sorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Extractives Of Turmeric, Extractives Of Paprika.|