|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 40 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Robust, Mediterranean flavor.
- Deep, rich colors for great plate appeal.
- Flame-roasted gives any meal an instant upgrade.
- Blend Ratio: 20% Roasted Yellow Squash; 19% Roasted Green Zucchini; 19% Natural Baby Whole Carrots; 19% Green Beans; 9% Roasted Onions; 5% Roasted Red Peppers; 5% Roasted Green Peppers; 4% Roasted Yellow Peppers.
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Griddle: Preheat griddle to 350°F to 375°F. Lightly oil griddle. Add vegetables in a thin layer to very hot oil. Cook for 6 minutes, turning as needed for even heating.
- Stove Top: Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 20 oz of product. Cover. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring as needed for even heating.
- Microwave: Place frozen blend in a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH stirring half way through cook time. Let vegetables stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- 1100 watt microwave: Cook for 10 minutes.
- 2200 watt microwave: Cook for 5 minutes.
- Chicken with a vegetable side becomes "Flame-Roasted Mediterranean Chicken."
- MEDITERRANEAN FOCACCIA SANDWICH
- DAHI MURGHI
- MEDITERRANEAN STRUDEL
- MEDITERRANEAN ORZO SALAD
- MEDITERRANEAN LASAGNA
- TUSCAN COUSCOUS
- ROASTED VEGETABLE FRITTATA
|YELLOW AND GREEN ZUCCHINI SQUASH, GREEN BEANS, CARROTS, RED, GREEN AND YELLOW BELL PEPPERS, ONIONS, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, SPICES, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (TOMATO, ONION, GARLIC, RED BELL PEPPER, CARROT), MALTODEXTRIN, YEAST EXTRACT.