|Serving Size 3 oz (85g) frzn|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130 Calories from fat 30|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Batter gives a signature look and taste that will attract customers.
- Take-out customers get a hot, crispy fry.
- Long hold time means less waste.
- Increased servings and profits per case.
- 3/8" x 3/8" Straight Cut
- Extra Long Fancy
|Prep Instructions [Spanish]|
- Deep Fry: Preheat fryer to 345°F. Fill fryer basket no more than half full. Deep fry for 3 to 3 ¼ minutes.
- Convection Oven: Preheat oven to 375°F. Place product in single layer on sheet pan. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Standard Oven: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place product in single layer on sheet pan. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Conquest with triple the hold time makes it great for take out and for drive thru restaurants
- Great fry for appetizer recipes. Serve with customized dips or seasoned
- Larger 3/8" cut delivers great presentation along side burgers, sandwiches, ribs, or chicken
- Garlic, Lemon, and Rosemary Fries
|POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN, CANOLA, CORN AND/OR SUNFLOWER), FOOD STARCH MODIFIED, RICE FLOUR, DEXTRIN, SALT, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), SUGAR, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, XANTHAN GUM, DEXTROSE, DISODIUM DIHYDROGEN PYROPHOSPHATE (TO MAINTAIN NATURAL COLOR).|