|Serving Size 1 cup (117g)|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140 Calories from fat 25|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
|Vitamin A 30%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.||
- Meets consumer demands for whole grains at 10 g per serving
- Features whole grains such as Amaranth, Quinoa, and Teff
- Low fat and zero grams trans fat per serving
- Whole grain orzo, spinach, carrots, garbanzo beans, red bell pepper
|Prep Instructions |
- Stove Top (Medium High Heat): 4 oz serving. 1. Spray saute pan with non-stick cooking spray. 2. Heat for 3 minutes, adding 1-2 mins for each additional serving.
- Microwave (2200 watt): 1. Place frozen contents of bag in a microwave-safe 4" deep dish and cover. 2. Heat on HIGH for 9 minutes. Rotate the dish and stir thoroughly halfway through cook time. 3. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Microwave (1100 watt): 1. Place frozen contents of bag in a microwave-safe 4" deep dish and cover. 2. Heat on HIGH for 16 minutes. Rotate the dish and stir thoroughly halfway through cook time. 3. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
- Combi Oven: 1. Set hot air to 400F, steam to 50% and fan to 100%. 2. Spray foil covered 11x17" sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange frozen product evenly on pan. Cover with foil. 4. Bake on middle rack for 10 minutes, rotating after 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Convection Oven: 1. Preheat oven to 375F. 2. Spray foil covered 11x17" pan with non-stick cooking spray. 3. Arrange one bag of frozen product evenly on pan, cover with foil. 4. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating tray after 5 minutes for even cooking.
- Steam Unit: 1. Arrange product in a half-sized steam table pan. 2. Steam for 10 minutes.
- Versatile across a variety of menu segments
- Great for use in different salads or for use in wraps
- Brings color and texture to soups and stews
- An easy ingredient in frittatas, lasagnas and other casseroles
- Makes a wonderful Risotto. Add to reduced shallots, white wine and cream.
|WHOLE GRAIN ORZO (WATER, DURUM WHEAT SEMOLINA, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN FLOUR BLEND [WHOLE GRAIN BARLEY, RYE, WHOLE WHEAT, OATS, AMARANTH, QUINOA, MILLET, SORGHUM, TEFF]), SPINACH, CARROTS, GARBANZO BEANS, RED BELL PEPPER, SOYBEAN OIL, SEA SALT, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (GARLIC, ONION, BELL PEPPER, PARSLEY), SPICE, BROWN SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR.